Skip to content
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN & BOARD CHAIR
- Lew Little is a premier operator with deep experience identifying, building and creating significant value in companies in the healthcare services sector.
- Joined Covenant Physician Partners in October 2016 as President and CEO, doubling adjusted revenue in 3 years.
- Initiated and led an investment in the company by affiliates of KKR 11 months after joining as CEO.
- Acquired and integrated more than $200 million of transactions in 2019 alone, and more than $300 million during his tenure at the company.
- Co founded Harden Healthcare in 2002 as an owner and operator of long term care facilities in Texas.
- Evolved the company from a skilled nursing provider to an integrated post Acute provider.
- Prior to the sale of the homecare division and the long term care operations, grew Harden Healthcare to more than 230 locations in 15 states, with revenues in excess of $800MM.