Skip to content
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Currently the Founder and Principal of Clarity Performance Partners, which provides consulting services to healthcare companies across the country.
- Previously CFO of Harden Healthcare until the sale of its homecare division to Gentiva Health Services in 2013.
- Worked closely with Lew Little and Ben Hanson to source, execute and integrate accretive acquisitions across the post acute continuum.
- Led the Finance, HR, IT and co-led Corporate Development functions at Harden Healthcare
- Previously was a senior member of Houlihan Lokey’s Healthcare Investment Banking Group, a consultant in the Transaction Services Group of KPMG, and a controller for a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare.